Special thanks to the Domestic Diva Md. who thought I was worthy of some recognition!!
I started this blog a little over a year ago because people kept suggesting to me that I just do it. I didn’t really know what I was doing but decided to have fun with it anyway. We’ve learned a lot so far and are thrilled that people are reading and enjoying what we do!
I have 7 random facts for you….
- I am the Props Mistress for my High School’s Theater & this year’s Freshman were my first group of students that I taught
- The past year and a half I have been battling cooking awesome foods while trying to avoid buying new (bigger) pants
- I have 3 dogs: one who is epileptic, one who loves having the ball thrown, and one who walks on two legs and taste tests basically everything posted here
- My movie collection is made up almost entirely of Disney Movies & Musicals
- I snort when I laugh too hard
- We have a piano in the house that was bought for my grandmother when she was 16 – but I still don’t really know how to play it
- My favorite thing to do while cooking is crank up the Musicals on my Ipod and dance around the kitchen
AND NOW… 7 bloggers that I think are pretty awesome
Foodie Arsenal – a blogger I “know” through a mutual friend. Todd takes some of the greatest pictures, has awesome commentary, and sometimes go on rants that I feel could have been taken from my head (but he somehow makes it all makes more sense than I even thought possible!
My Fudo – beautiful photos, great tutorials, & supportive place – YUM
The Orange Bee – every month brings a different theme at the Bee (where she also raises her own bees)!!
Finding Clairity – another young and talented blogger cooking her way to happiness and whole mind/body/spirit wellness!
The Kitchen Witch – an edgy girl in the kitchen
Dish Aesthetic – a little bit of home cooked treats and a little bit of tasty restaurant dishes, all on pretty dishes!
Jessica Veltri – a childhood friend turned world traveler turned published photographer, each and every one of Jessica’s photos seem to be more beautiful than the one before, prepare to be amazed!
…. and finally, the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 7 more bloggers that you enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!